Friday, December 19, 2014

October 8, 2012 - Dover, Delaware

Hey! ya i heard how crazy the tournament was! Wow Connor has really got some game! 69? haha i went and played golf i am sooo bad! i shot 84 haha i dont know if i will be playing college golf! but anyways ya conference was amazing, Elder Holland’s talk really spoke to me, he gave almost the exact same talk while i was in the MTC and now he does it right before i go home. It really touched me i have never cried for a talk but this time i did. I just can't go back to the old me! i need to become a disciple of Jesus Christ. But no i haven’t been to the dentist i am going to try cause our bishop is a dentist so ya, and i have been so bad at wearing my retainers but they still fit:) i will do better its just not fun to sleep with them. 

Ya i know its crazy i am almost on my last transfer but i think i will stay with him. But who knows President has done some crazy things lately. We will see! Elder Arnett is from Houston Texas. Ya we confirmed Brandon this week, then also we have that Richie and Ayaz they are doing way good they will be baptized in November! they quit smoking.

I love you sooo much!  You’re the best! 

Elder Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment