Friday, December 19, 2014

September 10, 2014 - Philadelphia

Hey!   haha those glasses are sweet huh!? They are fake RayBan's that i bought on 52nd st haha.  I love them! haha what that's sweet that Micah got to play!  What number is he?  Is Jake going to play this year or will he play next year? Haha

ya i have my Spanish ones but i don't feel like carrying those around with me so i just carry a copy of the Book of Mormon i know it well enough i don't need my own. ya i got my package thanks so much!  You’re the best, haha the tops i am not a fan of the crew neck but its all good!  Thanks though! 

I am going to find out where i go tomorrow!  But really the mission has truly changed me.  I really know how to recognize spiritual things and am so much more grateful for everything.  Really i didn’t have a testimony before coming out really but i have grown to love my Savior and the Book Of Mormon, The atonement is real, its so cool after all the dumb things i have done to really feel his forgiveness and feel him working through me, its the best feeling.  I love it! I would say my favorite though has been my last one just cause i was so close to the people and really felt a love for everyone! They are all good though and have a spot in my heart!  But i am going to bust my butt especially being a zone leader these next 12 weeks!  Go big or go home! 

Love,

Your Elder Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment